How does home monitoring work in Shreveport?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a smart option for protecting your property and loved ones. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Shreveport home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to trained security professionals sounds like a good idea to you, you’re ready to integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your home or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to speak with you, they will automatically alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will serve as the main contact with local responders in the event you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are linked to your house through your security components. This gives you more than just peace of mind as you have real, trained specialists to guide you through your emergency.
Protecting your home, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll be busy making certain loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more critical when a crisis happens while you’re away. Think about your smoke detector tripping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to notice the alert of the blaring siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Shreveport home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals and communications are directed through this convenient, centralized command center. In addition to being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio capability letting you speak right to your monitoring team
- You can request help with any type of issue, including medical situations
If you can’t find your cell phone when a disaster occurs, you can still talk with your monitoring staff straight through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Shreveport security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and request a comprehensive Shreveport smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We know the significance of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, call (318) 612-1329 or submit the form below to start.