You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a smart option for protecting your property and loved ones. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Shreveport home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to trained security professionals sounds like a good idea to you, you’re ready to integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your home or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to speak with you, they will automatically alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will serve as the main contact with local responders in the event you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are linked to your house through your security components. This gives you more than just peace of mind as you have real, trained specialists to guide you through your emergency.