What you should look for in a home security camera in Shreveport
When it comes to home security, it just helps to get a full look of your property This is a primary reason why security cameras are some of the smartest tools to include as you figure out your smart home’s security. Even though independent cameras are of use when set up correctly, they’re even more useful when integrated into your home’s comprehensive system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Shreveport? You’ll be glad to find these important devices include more features than earlier versions. You may watch live feeds from inside cameras or catch the attention of intruders with integrated deterrent mechanisms from exterior cameras. And you can control your cameras easily in one app.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Shreveport
Multifaceted and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your property’s protection to a whole new level. These essential parts of your alarm system are available with an incredible range of features including 2-way communications, night vision, and mobile access. Take a look at the possibilities here.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a security camera that will take immediate action. If odd movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will emerge around the camera’s lens and a powerful warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers well-defined views of your surroundings no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their crisp imaging when zooming in on details.
- Cloud storage: Look for devices with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the chance to watch footage directly from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Shreveport are often linked to a convenient smartphone app. You can review live feeds or pre-recorded clips and even activate or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your phone if there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion detection prompts cameras to engage when unusual movement is detected. You’ll even get an update on your mobile device.
- Converse with visitors or loved ones: Would you like to check in with your children when they return from school? Is there a delivery person at your front door? Modern surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient bi-directional audio so you are able to speak to the people within range of your camera.
- Field of vision: As a good rule of thumb, your outside cameras should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience provides the opportunity to program the precise space you would like your camera to watch over. This will be helpful to better define what you watch as you aren’t going to require updates each time a vehicle travels by on the street.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Shreveport. All that remains is to design your own robust Vivint smart home. Call (318) 612-1329 to get started or submit the simple form on this page to reach out to our security specialists.