Smart home indoor cameras in Shreveport are perfect baby monitors
One of the most significant things to note is that your indoor cameras are elements of a comprehensive system and reachable by way of a home security app. This provides you versatility and peace of mind knowing you are able to monitor your little one from anyplace via your smartphone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll get detailed, high-definition footage of your child. You are even able to view recorded clips straight from your smartphone.
- Two-way audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to verbalize to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you can utilize the talk feature via your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your little one decides nap time is finished and is ready to get out of the bed, you can have motion-activated updates dispatched right to your phone.
- One-tap communications: Despite the fact this feature is really for older offspring, it’s worth a mention. With a simple tap of a button, your kid can contact you via your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a terrific benefit. If you see that your little one is struggling to sleep and decide it could be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you can change the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You may integrate two indoor cameras and still have access to them both with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Shreveport smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Shreveport smart home and enjoy the comfort and security Vivint’s advanced video cameras can offer. Call (318) 612-1329 today and learn how we can make your home more convenient and safer for everyone.